Thursday, July 15, 2010

Miguel f. J. Cole - All I Want Is You

I happened to be channel surfing the other day and came across Centric's Soul Sessions and saw this new artist, Miguel, doing his thing. Not only is he good looking but I like his sound, kind of a "forlorn" or longing vibe. The lyrics had me thinking about a certain somebody. Ironically, in a YouTube interview (click here), Miguel mentions that he's not so much "concerned with how the music sounds but how it feels" ... I guess he did his job because I was definitely feeling it.

Hope Miguel sticks around and doesn't just become a one-hit wonder. Oh yeah, I like the style of the video too (just my inner cinematographer!)

2 comments:

Winfred said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cheap Android Phone said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.