Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Doctor Is In!

Hey everyone! We welcomed a new member to the family this past weekend! A small black kitten with grayish eyes who has absolutely stolen my heart! I've decided to nickname him The Doctor and he's exceedingly energetic, exploring the house, getting himself in small corners and slowly getting acclimated to The General (who is deathly afraid of him because he’s already been clawed at once or twice!)

No one in my immediate family has owned cats but we know of plenty of people who do (The Divo, Dub-G). So we are going to take this one day at a time. It's a real learning experience for us but I have a feeling we're going to be pretty good at it!

I'm extremely allergic to these four-legged “furballs” so I guess this means I'll be on Claritin for a long time …

Bummer.

Can anyone recommend anything stronger for pet allergies?

2 comments:

fuzzy said...

prescription man... thats what I'm on! lol try goin to the dr and sayin that the OTC isn't workin and they will gove you the prescription strength! lol

deonte' k said...

Aww u got a kitty ;)