Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pops

There is so much I've wanted to blog about over the past few weeks ...

... my new hair style ...
... The Divo graduating college ...
... J-Dub's Memorial Day cookout ...
... my grades and my new online course ...
... my long-lost friendship with Dub G ...
... my one year blog anniversary ...

... but all this is unimportant since Pops was rushed to the hospital last night. They're not sure what's exactly wrong but he's in intensive care and sedated after emergency surgery on his heart. Right now it's a waiting game and we're a mess. Rugrat and I have taken the past two nights off from work and The Voice stayed with us all night until the immeadiate threat passed and came back tonight.

I'm so mentally and physically drained and knowing Pops faces a long road of recovery (if they can get him stabilized) has left me dazed and in a fog. Hopefully once I've had a full night's rest, I'll be able to think a bit more rationally ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear your pops was hospitalized. I hope he's doing better.

K.C. said...

Thanks man ... it's greatly appreciated!

Adam Shaw said...

Hey you know he's in our prayers. If you need to talk you know I'm here.

fuzzy said...

what is the newest news on pops?