Sunday, May 25, 2008

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! Whew, let me tell you, I almost didn't make it here myself but here I am.


The title of my blog comes from one of my favorite musicians, Miss Jill Scott and I think it aptly describes where I am currently at in life. I am discovering that there are many facets to life and I'm so amazed at how mature I can be ... and immature at times. I want to discover what it truly means to be human and not just the good but the bad as well. The flaws, mistakes, and slip-ups are just as much a part of us as our talents and dreams.


Let me be honest, I don't know what direction I will take this blog. I have been reading other blogs for over a year now and since I am a quiet person, I don't comment. But I have a lot to say inside. I listen, I watch. And now I feel inspired to speak out. I hope you'll help me out with feedback and while you'll be helping me be a better person, I hope I can do the same for you. Together, we'll find out what it means to be beautifully human.

No comments: