Monday, September 29, 2008

My Addiction

Happy (Rainy) Monday morning everyone ... it's been a quick minute since I've posted and most of that I blame on school but the rest on The Voice (LOL!). I think the video below sums up the past two weeks with him.

Nevertheless, I have a LOT I need to get off my chest. Everything from my school/work update, my workout update, my television updates (Desperate Housewives, ER, SVU, etc.) as well as needing some advice on The Voice. So hopefully I'll have a good post or two up this week. Have a great week everyone!


Ryan Leslie (Feat. Cassie & Fabolous) - Addiction [ver.2]
Uploaded by BlackAndree

2 comments:

fuzzy said...

I wish I could see the video on this school computer, but I can't. I can't even search lyrics! I will be the first to say I can pull up some of these nasty blogs but I can't watch a youtube video?

I'll try to check in and read these upcoming posts...

BPS 4.0 : Soul Exposure said...

I can understand. Love the song. Get your fix!!