Tuesday, August 5, 2008

*Finally Seeing G*

This week's featured blogger is Cash S. and his blog, Finally Seeing G. One of my original muses, Cash provided me with a down to earth look at daily life and while he's often extremely busy, he still manages to give updates on his daily happenings. One of the first things you'll notice about his blog is an overall lack of pics (well, some recent posts do) but that only amplifies his writing and highlights his unique personality. Some bloggers have added me to their lists, however, it is truly flattering when one of your original blog idols recognizes you. So stop by and check out Cash S. and leave a comment or two!

2 comments:

Cash S. said...

Oh wow!!! This was totally unexpected and definitely put a huge smile on my face! I don’t even know what to say lol, I’m flattered. I’m glad I can be a positive influence though. I’ve certainly enjoyed reading your blog just the same.

I truly appreciate this; thank you!!! *Hug*

K.C. said...

You're graciously welcome! :o)