Thursday, August 21, 2008

Free At Last, Free At Last ...

I'm free,
Praise the Lord, I'm free
No longer bound,
No more chains holdin' me
My soul is a-restin',
Yes, it's a-blessin'
Praise the Lord, hallelujah, I'm free!

(Traditional Negro spiritual)







To all my past and present Uncle Toms co-workers and slave driving managers:

It's been absolutely horrible grand and I curse you to hell thank you for a miserable wonderful five long years of torture and nightmares memories at the plantation Fund that I'll dread cherish for the rest of my mentally disturbed life. I double curse you wish you only the worst best in whatever direction hopefully a disastrous and tragic death life takes you. F*** Thank you again!

Sincerely,
Kunta K.C.

In memoriam:

Weezy (aka The Great White Wizzle, aka Poundcake), The Beast From The East, The Pit, The Don, Mr. Burns, Aunt Thomasina, Gaia, TV Queen, The Freak, Wolf Man, The Mouth Of The South, Fat Boy, The German Shepard, Braveheart, Auntie, The Muffin Club, Flanders, Pumbaa, Rafiki, Shotgun, The Treasure Troll, Russian Bomb Squad, Crazy Debbie, The Diary (Of A Mad Black Woman), Little Winky/The Pitbull, Bush's B****, The Hunchback, Nerd Turf, Zelda, Hair Bear, The Hoz, The Mafiosa Wives Club, The First Ho, The Butt (nuff said!), Bob (doorman), Magneto, M. Night Shyamalan, and Mo (R.I.P.)

2 comments:

Cash S. said...

Wow! You aren't happy to be gone are you, lol?

K.C. said...

It's bitter sweet, a love/hate relationship if you will. I'm going to miss the paycheck, the routine, the comfort zone I was in. Some of my co-workers as well. I had a lot of great memories however, it was time to move on.

There were also some not-so-nice memories which I think Whitney Houston (post below) described my feelings quite adequately!