Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Banana-rama

What in the hell?!?! The toy manufacturing company claims that it was just simply a toy but I'm sorry, when you make a doll in the form of a monkey for a black candidate, of course it's going to set some people off. I don't usually get into the whole black/white thing. I've got friends from all ethnic backgrounds and I'm hardly in a position to be racist or discriminate since I'm gay and black. But seriously? Are these people that naive to claim that "they didn't know?" Give me a break!

You can read the full story here.

1 comment:

Xem VanAdams said...

Of Course they Knew. Strategically, this was ALL created and distributed to UnderMine a Political Position. Thank God that Social change has created a stance and foundation for Radical Individuals to Protest and Testify AGAINST these BLATANT forms of Physical Racism.

Thanx for sharing Bro.