Monday, July 14, 2008

*Emerald Eye Entertainment*

I am very busy throughout the week (school and work), so I read my favorite blogs on the weekends. As I was browsing around, I came across the blog of *Emerald Eye Entertainment* which is managed by Prince Xem VanAdams-Lumumba. He was never originally one of my inspirations to join Blogger but he has commented frequently on my posts and thus he has become one of My Muses. I guess one good turn deserves another. As I'm scrolling down his page, I notice a link to "Beautifully Human" listed on his page! You talk about the biggest grin on my face! I was straight up like Jack Nicholson all day long!

Therefore, I just want to say thanks to Prince Xem for showing some love for a brotha on his page! And I definitely want to pass the message along to check out his blog. While I haven't been reading him very long, I can tell you that he'll make you laugh and think (maybe not necessarily in that order) and he's quickly become one of my favorite blogs to read! So stop by Prince Xem's page ... you'll definitely be entertained!

1 comment:

4GOTTEN1 said...

I feel the same way when i read his blog