Friday, July 11, 2008

K.C.'s Workout Plan (Pt. 2)

So I haven't lost any weight (still hovering around the same number), however, I've been doing pretty good for the past two or three weeks. I've been forcing myself to get up at 4:30 every morning and get in the gym early. I've tried out the new stair climbers, lifted weights, worked out on the ellipticals and the hybrid ellipticals (yeah, my legs were burning after that!). While my legs are the strongest part of my body (all the running and walking I do), the upper body is still struggling along. I'm still barely squeaking out 65-75 pounds on the machines. Nevertheless, I'm managing about 150-200 crunches on all the ab machines.

The result?

I've been feeling pretty good for these past few weeks. I feel more fit and energetic. I've slacked a bit this week due to the 10 page paper I waited until the last minute to write for class. Hopefully once this semester ends (this week), I can get back on the gym wagon.

No comments: